Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Physical and Personality Resolutions



Lose Weight

Tips To Stay Fit & Healthy In College -:

    Weight loss has been the primary target of my procrastination for almost 10 years now. I remember hopping on a scale as a freshman in high school and realizing I needed to lose weight. So I started a SparkPeople account. I would be active for a couple days in a row, then abandon it and my weight loss goals for months/years. It's time to take this seriously.  I want to be healthy, fit into the clothes I want, and feel confident.


Workout 5 Times A Week For A Minimum of 30 Minutes

inspiration motivation:
    This goes hand in hand with the weight loss. I have a treadmill right outside my bedroom door. There is no excuse not to accomplish this. To keep me on track, I plan on taking different types of classes and reviewing my experience on this blog.


Become Vegetarian or At Least Drastically Reduce My Meat Consumption

    Chi è vegetariano, oltre a vivere più sano e più a lungo di chi non lo è, pesa in media il 10% in meno:


Be More Social and Make Friends

Wanderlust :: Gypsy Soul :: Wild Heart :: Free Spirit :: Wander Barefoot :: Seek Adventure :: Boho Style :: Chase the Sun :: Travel the World :: Free your Wild :: See more Untamed Travel Photography + Inspiration @untamedorganica:

Develop of Great Work Ethic

hard work, studying, and studyblr image

Become more confident and have more personality.

xo:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates