Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cliché, I Know...

2016, amazing, and quote image
Every year around this time countless people begin making new years resolutions. They swear they will workout regularly, save more money, lose 20 pounds, or find "the one". Then within 2 months (often before two weeks), they fall back into their old habits- if they ever alter them to begin with. As a result, the very mention of new years resolutions and self-reinvention journeys draw eye rolls and sighs from many people.

Despite the plethora of people that have come and failed before me, I've decided to challenge myself to make a change in the incoming year. I've formulated a blueprint to help me stick to this challenge throughout the entire year. At the end of 2016 we will see how successful I was.

Ideally, as I go on this journey people will discover this blog and join me. Or at the very least hold me accountable.

The next few posts will be about my goals, resolutions, ideal life, and past.
Life, by Stephanie Marrott:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates