Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Other Major Resolutions

I will elaborate on these later

Travel Abroad

fashion, passport, and style image


Get My Drivers License *I'll explain now*


car, girl, and hair image

I already know someone is reading this thinking, "what the hell? How old are you?". Well let me explain, I am more than old enough to have my license, but it was one of those things I decided to put off for a week or two. A few weeks became a month. A month became a year. Before you know it, a year became several years. So here I am with no licence. 

Get A Job or Internship In My Ideal Industry

11 Skills You Must Learn to Earn 6 Figures | Levo League | salary, negotiating salary, finding the right job, careeradvice

Save Money


adventure and money image


Make A Big Donation To A Homeless Shelter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Created By Sora Templates